Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm so slack

I can't believe I'm only just getting round to adding to this blog thingy.

Life is hectic, and time seems to be moving a little fast for my liking. I feel a bit dizzy really, keep forgetting stuff. Lost £20 yesterday, don't know where - didn't spend ititt just disappeared!

And why is life hectic? Well I've gone back to Uni to do a Masters in Visual Communicationn at UCE in Birmingham. I also work four days a week at Schools Library Service in Warwick, and spend some of my time living in Cov the rest in Kenilworth.

The result of this bizarre set of circumstances is that I'm almost always traveling between one of these four places, or working in the office, illustrating or sitting in lectures.

I've become illusive and mysterious to my friends, mainly because I rarely return their phonecalls, and if I do meet up with them I'm generally late or have to leave early.

Must slow things down, but don't have time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...