Saturday, December 08, 2007

Off again

I realise that I haven't being paying as much attention to my darling blog as I should. That said, I have been busy behind the scenes. Making birthday cards, Christmas cards and also trying to organise my Ma work.
The problem is paper cuts take a long time, a lot of patience and if you make a mistake you either have to alter your design or start again. I really enjoy slipping into my own little creative daydream but it doesn't leave much time for other things.

I've been plotting too, I definitely have a POA - Plan of Action, that takes me through Christmas and up to Feb. I think, I may be wrong, that after all the time spent panicking about not getting anywhere, I'm actually organised! But like I said, I could be wrong.

I'm off again now, going to North Devon for goat & pony spotting, muddy walks, food, drink & family. Perfect!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...