Friday, March 07, 2008

100th Post!

This is my 100th post, but it's not a happy one I'm afraid.

A very close friend who I love to pieces is in hospital today waiting for brain surgeory. She has a tumour and although it's benign it's still bloody scary. She's brave and tough but I can't stop thinking about her and what she's going through.

I've known her since I was nine, she and her daughter feel like family to me. She has been through so much before and always come through smiling, I hope with all my heart that she will be back to her bouncy fun-loving self soon.

The operation is on Monday, I doubt I'll rest until she's in recovery.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

After reading this post your comment on my blog has more meaning. Very best wishes to your friend, and strong thoughts to both of you.

Laura B said...

Thinking of your friend, I hope all goes well. My little cousin had a big operation on Friday so I know how anious it can be just waiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...