Sunday, December 07, 2008

December drawing 4, 5, 6 & 7

I know I failed already at posting a drawing a day but daily chores and commitments got in the way, so let's play catch up:

December drawing 4 A Christmas robin and holly, this is the beginning of my Christmas card design, I've not got them back from the printers yet. Fingers crossed I'll get them Monday.

December drawing 5
I'm going to make a print of this little guy, what's cuter than a hedgehog with a candy cane?
December Drawing 6 I give you the love owl. Again he's a design for some monoprinting I'll be doing today... plus I just think owls are cool - big eyes and to be able to turn your head 180 degrees = mind blowing.

December drawing 7Surely every one has heard of the Christmas Bunny? No, ah well this little one will be sniffing holly or mistle toe in the snow when I've finished him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...