Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh I do love to be beside the seaside… tiddly um pom pom

Well I’m off on holi-bobs tomorrow. A four hour drive to Devon to the land of sea, goats and ponies. I’m really ready for it, it will be my first whole week off since Christmas – Woo Hoo!
I’m going to St Ives Cornwall for an overnight stay on Weds, hoping to visit the Tate and soak up the arty atmosphere: http://www.tate.org.uk/stives/art-in-stives/ and knowing me I won’t want to come back. Sigh…
And we have a two hour boat trip planned to Lundy Island on the promise of seeing puffins, porpoises, seals and such like… sadly no penguins but I’m secretly hoping to see a great blue whale – surely that’s not too much to ask for J

1 comment:

Debbie Egizio said...

Have a lovely trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...