Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Sunshine & Sneaky peaky

Here in Guildford, UK, it is hot hot hot! We're in the middle of a heatwave and experiencing the best summer in three years, Woop! I have been making the most of it - long walks by the river, meeting friends for warm summer night drinks, and finally wearing all the summer clothes that have been stuck at the back of my wardrobe for so long. Following my current obsession with toadstools, I have just bought this ceramic mushroom from Habitat. I was going to paint it but I now love it just the way it is. It looks so at home on top of our little stove.
And here is a sneaky peak at what I'm up to, the reason why I've not managed to post anymore drawings recently. All will be revealed soon:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...