Friday, March 04, 2011

30th Birthday and other stories

Hello, I have neglected this blog for too long.

But while I've been gone I reached one of those milestones in life, the big three zero! I was dreading it but it turned out to be the perfect excuse to see lots of dear friends and family, and to take a road trip.
We stayed in the Hotel du Vin in York, which was simply gorgeous. We also stayed in Oulton hall outside Leeds, and that wasn't shabby either. I spent my time exploring and shopping by day, and drinking champagne & cocktails by night.
York Minster, very spooky by night: There are even Ghost walks that start right outside, next time I will make sure I have time to go on one. I loved the atmosphere, and can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...