Thursday, April 28, 2011

Graphic.

There is something about design books with large full colour pages that will always turn me into a kid in a sweetshop. I want them all, and I want them now, and I will never have enough.

My addiction is costly, and my bookcase is bursting so I have held back from buying any for a while. However, when I realised I had a gift voucher for Amazon I happily slipped off the wagon and bought this: What could be more indulgent for a scribble geek like me than poking my nose into the sketch books of 110 artists & designers and seeing how they created and form their ideas. It's 352 pages of pure wonder and enjoyment, so I don't care if there is a Royal Wedding on, or if it rains, I'm busy with my nose in a book.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...