Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I heart Rob Ryan

I was very excited to come home the other day to find this beautiful parcel from Ryantown on my doorstep.
I love the attention to detail, the little additions that a delivery from a chain of shops wouldn't have, even the post park is totally charming. 
And on the back, a different tape. 
Inside, I got more than I was expecting too. A copy of S.P.Q.R. Newspaper - a little newspaper called Senatus Populusque Ryantown, The Senate and People of Ryantown.
 It's full of gorgeous images and features what happens in Rob Ryan's studio.
 There was also this lovely postcard 'Believe in People'
 With delicious hand typography and a pin badge on the back.
 And best of all, the little gift I bought myself, even though its a little early... A Rob Ryan calendar for 2013.
 I'm keeping it all wrapped up on my book case until the new year, but I am so inredibly pleased with it. Being a total fan of his work, and an admirer of paper cut any way, I think it's the best think I've bought in ages.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...