Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New year, new home

I realise it has been six months or so since I last posted anything, and looking back I'm not surprised - a lot has happened.

We waved goodbye to our little flat in Weybridge and moved out to the Berkshire countryside. I now find myself living in a cosy little cottage in a village with no shops. My home is a little warm hobbit hole with beamed walls and ceilings, an open fire and a garden. I live amongst rivers, farms and rolling hills and recently some very impressive flooding:

This is very different to the cities and towns I've always lived in but I truly love my new home. I find myself planning what is going to go in the vegetable patch, going on long winding walks in wellies and considering getting a dog.

So it is a fresh new year in a new house, with evenings snuggled up by the fire, there is a lot of plotting and scheming still to do, I wonder what 2013 will bring.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...